The www.italianbathrooms.shop website collects information on natural persons conducting legal transactions not related directly to their activities, persons conducting business or professional activity on their own behalf and natural persons representing legal persons or organizational units that are not legal entities to whom the act grants legal capacity, leading in his own name, business or professional activity.
The Buyer's personal data is collected in the case of placing a telephone order or by electronic means in order to perform a sales contract. Legal basis:
- indispensability to perform a sales contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
The Buyer provides:
- e-mail address;
- address data (zip code and town, street with house / flat number, name and surname, telephone number).
In the case of Entrepreneurs, the above data scope is additionally extended by Entrepreneur's company, EU VAT number. When using the website www.italianbathrooms.shop, additional information may be downloaded, in particular:
- the IP address assigned to the Buyer's computer or the external IP address of the internet provider,
- domain name,
- browser type,
- access time,
- type of operating system.
The Buyer may also collect navigation data, including information about links and links in which they choose to click or other activities on our website. Legal basis - a legitimate interest, consisting in facilitating the use of electronic services and improving the functionality of these services.
The transfer of personal data to www.italian-bathrooms.co.uk is voluntary, in connection with concluded sales contracts, or the provision of services via a website or an electronic route. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of:
- order fulfilment,
- conducting direct marketing, sending commercial information analytical and statistical
- debt collection; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings
- storing data for archival, tax and accounting purposes as well as ensuring accountability (demonstrating compliance with our obligations under the law).
We will not sell your data to third parties. Your data may be made available to our cooperating companies only to the extent necessary to carry out the company's activities, including courier shipments, offices, etc. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the goals for which they were collected.